Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers On 24th Sept to 10th Oct 2016
Tech Mahindra walkin Drive Interviews Freshers/Experience Candidates For Technical/Process Trainer in Noida Location. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walk in Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below. Tech Mahindra walk in Interviews For Freshers/Experience Candidates Apply Before Last Date.
Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers/Experience
Company Name : Tech Mahindra
Experience : 1 to 6 Years
Job Role : Technical/Process Trainer
No.of Vacancies : Multiple
Education Qualification : Any Graduates
Also Read :
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Noida
Salary Details : Not Disclosed by Reruiter
Company Profile :
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models.
This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam .
Tech Mahindra capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems , Operations Support Systems , Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Field Quality Issue Discovery and Traceability framework by Tech Mahindra’s manufacturing vertical bridges the critical gap between product failure identification, diagnosis & resolution and loops the Customer Service, Quality, Production, Sourcing, and Engineering departments. Visibility into on-field information from the point of failure to source of failure and suppliers helps OEMs in
Description about Job :
- Providing training on Soft Skills Training as & when required.
- Deliver consistent, effective and memorable classes.
- Call monitoring and giving feedbacks to OJT agents.
- Live class observation, feedback collection from trainees, and other method.
- Work closely with Ops and Quality team design action plans to plug areas of opportunity.
- Responsible for defined training throughput.
- Managing retention during training.
- Demonstrating innovation in training by carrying floor requirement into classroom training.
- Maintaining Data as per training Processes.
- Create, maintain and update reports, modules and training schedules.
- Maintain and publish RYG reports to control training attrition.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 24th Sept to 10th Oct 2016
Walkin Time : 11 AM
Venue Details :
GATE NO-2, A-7 ,SECTOR-64, NOIDA
Contact Person : Manpreet Sachdeva
Telephone : 9717192250
Also Read : More Graduates Freshers Jobs
Website : http://www.techmahindra.com/