SBI Recruitment 2018, State Bank of India Has released recruitment notification for Doctoral Research Fellow in State Bank of India. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for SBI Official Notification and Apply Before Or On 30.07.2018. More details of State Bank of India Jobs 2018 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Name : State Bank of India ( SBI )
Post Name :
Doctoral Research Fellow
- Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector
- Other Qualification (Preferred): Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills. Applicant with outstanding professional contributions (as first or second authors only) to publication of papers / articles in leading, high impact ‘A’ Category journals will be given preference.
- Specific skill required: Applicant should have consistently good academic record and demonstrated research skills
Pay Scale :
- Fixed monthly Stipend of Rs 1,00,000/- (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
- One time endowment of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh may be awarded to the Fellow at the end of two years in case of exemplary research performance / international publications in reputed journals based on assessment of Performance Review Committee.
- The Bank will fund the expenses for the fellow to attend one prestigious international and one national conference in which joint paper of Fellow with SBI has been accepted for presentation on actual basis relevant costs.
- The scholars (Fellows) will also be free to take up outside assignment on a revenue sharing basis (Proportion or percentage of revenue sharing will be decided on case to case basis).
- Residential accommodation at ATIs on basis of self-payment of utility bills.
Age Limit :
28 to 40 Years as on 30.06.2018
Selection Process : The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview with presentation.
Application Fee :
- As Per Notification
How To Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in/. The candidates are to apply from 16th July to 30th July 2018.
- Online Registration Of Application: From 16.07.2018 to 30.07.2018
- Last Date of Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Online Application Along with Enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate CEentre, Mumbai: 07.08.2018
Important Links :
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about SBI Recruitment 2018. Stay in touch with us to get latest Updates for more information On SBI.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about SBI Recruitment Notification 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.