PGCIL Recruitment 2018, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has Been going to announces Recruitment for Executive Trainees (HR) Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on or before 31-07-2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Executive Trainees (HR)
Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.
You May Also Read:
28 years as on 31.07.2018 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1990)
As per the PGCIL rules.
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management paper (paper code 55) of UGC NET 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear and obtain minimum marks i.e. aggregate 40% in both papers combined (relaxed to 35% for reserved categories) as per UGC NET criteria of minimum marks in the notified paper (i.e. Paper code 55) of UGC NET 2018 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection subject to meeting the eligibility criteria prescribed by POWERGRID.
- Qualifying criteria in UGC NET July 2018 for ET (HR) in POWERGRID shall be as per the standards set by UGC-NET Conducting authority, i.e. obtain minimum marks as prescribed by UGC NET.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their total marks out of 100 (aggregate of paper 1 and paper 2) in UGC NET 2018, in the above mentioned paper and as per the criteria decided by management.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their candidate login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
How To Apply:
From 1st July 2018 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their UGC-NET Roll No. and other required information.Online application shall close on 31st July 2018.
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 31st July 2018
Candidates may go through this Official Notification to get other relevant details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about PGCIL Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.