Indusind Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp On August 2018. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Indusind Bank Walkin Interviews apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Indusind Bank Walkin Interviews
Company Name : Indusind Bank
Job Role : Business Development Manager
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 6 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. IndusInd Bank was inaugurated in April 1994 by then Union Finance Minister Manmohan Singh. Indusind Bank is the first among the new-generation private banks in India.
Job Description :
- Generate new business for the Bank by doing fresh acquisition of CASA & other banking products.
- Extend professional customer service to achieve a high level of Customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage Customer expectations in terms of sourcing and servicing.
- Manage and sell Savings Account by conducting several marketing activities.
- Understand and analyse the Customer needs and provide combined solutions to fulfill their requirements.
Salary Details : Best in Industry
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 02nd August 2018
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM Onwards
Venue Details :
IndusInd Bank,4th floor,
87 Bull Temple Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560 004
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. IndusInd Bank Walkin Interviews For Freshers/Exp.