Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp On August 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Google Job Openings apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products that include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.Google was founded in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University, California. Together, they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet. Google, Alphabet’s leading subsidiary, will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Upon completion of the restructure, Sundar Pichai became CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became CEO of Alphabet.Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service created by Google.It allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files.
Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Google
Job Role : Cloud Consultant, Professional Services, Google Cloud
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduation
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Job Location : Hyderabad
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Description About Job :
- Hands-on experience in big data, information retrieval, data mining or machine learning, as well as experiences in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (NoSQL, MongoDB, Spark, SparkML, Tensorflow, etc).
- Experience in account management, client service and/or management consulting. Experience designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems. Experience with MapReduce or Hadoop.
- Experience and domain knowledge in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI). Familiarity with open source server software (such as Apache, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Jetty).
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and methods available.
- Effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills. Ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Interact with sales/partner leads and technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud solutions.
- Work with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful solutions.
- Package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies and published assets.
- Understand customer needs and help shape Google’s long term product strategy. Be a champion of Google’s “product innovation story”.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date to Apply : On August 2017
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Google Job Openings For Freshers/Exp.
Find Jobs through Bayt.com Register Here
Recent Posts :
- Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Quikr Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp www.quikr.com
- Oracle Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Logicsoft Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 - 1471 Posts
- RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 - Engineer Posts
- Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2017
- AAI Recruitment 2017 - 200 Junior Executive Posts
- IonIdea Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Allianz Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp