Cisco Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers On July 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Cisco Direct Recruitment Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Cisco Systems was founded in December 1984 by Leonard Bosack, who was in charge of the Stanford University computer science department’s computers, and his wife Sandy Lerner, who managed the Graduate School of Business’ computers. Despite founding Cisco in 1984, Bosack, along with Kirk Lougheed, continued to work at Stanford on Cisco’s first product.
It consisted of exact replicas of Stanford’s “Blue Box” router and a stolen copy of the University’s multiple-protocol router software. The software was originally written some years earlier at Stanford medical school by research engineer William Yeager. Bosack and Lougheed adapted it into what became the foundation for Cisco IOS. On July 11, 1986, Bosack and Lougheed were forced to resign from Stanford and the university contemplated filing criminal complaints against Cisco and its founders for the theft of its software, hardware designs and other intellectual properties. In 1987, Stanford licensed the router software and two computer boards to Cisco.
Cisco Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Cisco Systems
Job Role : Network Consulting Engineer
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Description About Job :
- The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
- In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
- With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.
- Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
- Minimal design and analysis work.
- Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
- Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
- BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience.
- Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN
- Expertise Voice technologies.
- Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.
- Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
- Knowledge of network design concepts.
- Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
- Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date To Apply : Next Month Ending
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Cisco Job Openings For Freshers.
Find Jobs through Bayt.com Register Here
Recent Posts :
- Spice Jet Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- GlobalLogic Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Cognizant Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- CBI Recruitment Notification 2017
- Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 2492 Posts
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Mphasis Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Sitel India Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Red Bus Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp