Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp On 12th Jan 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Amazon Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Transaction Risk Investigator
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Description About Job :
- The ERC Associate position specializes in the time and attendance management.
- The Timekeeper role is a centralized function that will manage time and attendance matters for buildings across the network.
- This role requires fast, accurate, and reliable data entry.
- You will work on a trouble ticket queue of time and attendance issues submitted by buildings or auto-generated from the Time and Attendance System.
- You may participate in continuous improvement process projects.
- A keen understanding of Amazon’s attendance policies, employee groups, and applicable state and federal laws will be necessary.
- Timekeepers will focus primarily on ticketing.
- You will report directly to the Time and Attendance Manager or Time and Attendance POC.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 12th Jan 2017
Walkin Time : 10:30 AM
Latest Walkins :
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
2870, Building – Taurus 1, 3rd Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Outer Ring Road, Doddanekundi Circle,
Marathahalli Post, Bangalore , Karnataka – 560037.
For More MNC Job’s :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp.
Recent Posts :
- eClerx Services Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Mphasis Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Facebook Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- ECIL Recruitment 2017 - 275 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Honeywell Recruitment Drive For Freshers www.honeywell.com
- Microsoft Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale - I and Office Assistant Re- Examination Call Letter Released
- Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2017
- CSS Corp Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp