Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp On 20th To 22nd Sep 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Pune Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Amazon Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Pune
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : As per Industry
Description About Job :
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 20th To 22nd Sep 2017
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35,
7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri,
Taluka Haveli, Pune – 411014.
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
- Logicsoft Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Microsoft Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Datamatics Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Spice Jet Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Police Recruitment 2017 - 1717 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- Allsec Technologies Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Integreon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- Allianz Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp