Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.amazon.com
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp On 10th to 13th May 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Amazon Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Customer Service Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Pune
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : INR 1,79,000 – 2,62,000 P.A
Description About Job :
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Good ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 10th to 13th May 2017
Walkin Time : 11 AM – 3 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli, Pune, Maharashtra – 411014.
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp.
Find Jobs through Bayt.com Register Here