Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp On 9th June 2017 . Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Amazon Walkin Interview apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Center (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : Senior Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Description About Job :
- Assist sellers / vendors to get well versed with various Amazon tools and provide onsite and office support for catalog creation, listing products, shipment related issues etc.
- Guide & help seller for completing onboarding formalities & train them on internal tools.
- Handle various types of cases related to inbounding, product issues and customer complaints
- Provide required inputs to seller to manage customer feedbacks
- Co-ordinate with sellers/vendors & internal teams for Catalog creation & product imaging.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines & co-ordinate with internal team to fix the issues for better customer experience
- Document processes & regularly update existing Sops
- Review & suggest SOP changes required if any to the team basis input from Category managers
- Assist Category team in identifying & configuring deals as per the guidelines
- Handle various sets of daily, weekly and monthly business reports
- Onboard new processes if required as per the business needs
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
MS Excel proficiency ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail
Should have Strong analytical skills
Should Have Strong interpersonal skills
Excellent listening skills
Excellent data accuracy skills, eye for detail, and commitment to meet deadlines
Meet and interact with sellers/vendors for initial process setup
Flag possible escalation, dive deep to recommend and implement corrective actions
Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Team Lead/Manager
Be part of client calls to raise challenges, lead, and document conference discussions
Audit tasks assigned to junior associates and report quality metrics
Train new staff and give feedback to the training team
Understand the processes across teams & work towards improving the same along with process experts
Apply Mode : Walkin
Walkin Date : 9th June 2017
Walkin Time : 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Center India
Orion Building, Ground Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp.
Find Jobs through Bayt.com Register Here