Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp On June 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Amazon Web Services
Job Role : Business Analyst – Finance
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any Graduation
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : INR Rs.2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Dig deep to identify and understand the metrics that will help us build a highly-scalable publishing business.
- Build and maintain a scalable platform for compiling, reviewing and distributing metrics to a global publishing team.
- Think about big ideas to use insights from metrics to improve authors’ experiences, grow the top line and improve the bottom line.
- Establish creative visualizations of metrics and underlying data.
- Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis.
- Ask tough questions to a cross-functional team of business executives and team leaders.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or other quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in big data analysis.
- 1-3 years of financial reporting or analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and modeling.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
Apply Mode : Online
Venue Details :
Expert in Oracle SQL.
Strong communication and data presentation skills.
Strong problem solving ability.
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp.
Find Jobs through Bayt.com Register Here