Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp
Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp On May 2017. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Company Profile :
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want low prices, vast selection, and convenience Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers.
Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting.Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Amazon Web Services
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Latest Walkns :
Salary Details : INR Rs.2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Apply Mode : Online
Venue Details :
Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081, India.
Note : Apply Only B.Tech/B.E
For More Details : Click Here
For More Walkin Jobs :
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Amazon Direct Recruitment Drive For Freshers/Exp.
Find Jobs through Bayt.com Register Here