Airports Authority of India Recruitment On 9th Nov 2016. Airports Authority of India drive is helpful to Freshers/Exp Candidates. Further details For this Job is Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description etc,. Airports Authority of India Recruitment apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Job Role : Consultant
No of Vacancies : Multiple Jobs
Qualification : Any graduates
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Kolkata
Salary Details : As per Industry
Company Profile :
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 8 Customs Airports, 81 Domestic Airports and 25 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 89 VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Description About Job :
- The candidate should be retired official of State Govt. / State PSUs preferably retired Revenue Official (RO) or above rank, Land Surveyor or other official of equivalent rank of the State Govt.
- The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline and be well conversant in dealing with correspondence in Hindi, English and Bengali languages.
- The retired officials should be medically fit and age should not be more than 64 years as on the date of notification.
- The candidate should have experience of liaisoning with departments of land acquisition, revenue and survey in Govt. of West Bengal.
- The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting document from his previous Govt. Deptt.
How to Apply:
The application for Consultant should reach the following address by registered / speed post / scanned mail copy on or before the 9th Novemeber, 2016 positively. In case scanned copy of application is forwarded by mail,original copy (hard copy) of the same should be sent duly signed.
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 9th Nov 2016
Venue Details :
G. S. Jaiswal,
Dy. General Manager (Land Management),
Eastern Region Headquarter, 3rd floor,
New Operational Building, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata 700 052,
Officical Website : www.aai.aero
Top IT Companies Previous Model Placement Papers
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. To See the Details For Airports Authority of India Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp.
Recent Posts :
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Capgemini Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- ONGC Recruitment 2017 - Specialists/Experts Vacancy
- DRDO Recruitment 2017 - Junior Research Fellows
- LIC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 970 Advisor Posts
- Cognizant Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 - Deputy Manager Posts
- Allsec Technologies Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- XL Dynamics Walkin Drive for Freshers/Exp
- Eagle Infotech walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp